- When filling in the information of the job requisition form, the job role tag field is producing a null value. The expectation on this case is to have a list of job roles values
- Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Successfactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin center -> recruiting
- Click some of the available job requisition form. Example: Job requisition id 123
- Click on the job role tag field. You will notice that there's no value for the drop down. See screen shot sample below.
The reason for having a value of null from job role field which is defined in job requisition form is because of the function of enable job role tags which is active from provisioning.
Deactivate the enable job role tag from provisioning. See if the values from job requisition form will show up to job role
Job Role tag, Null, Enable job role tag , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem