You converted an unassociated e-mail to a new ticket and the email is still visible in the Unassociated E-Mails view.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Unassociated E-Mails view.
- Select and open an unassociated e-mail.
- Click on the Actions button and select Convert to New Ticket.
- Fill in required data and save the new ticket.
- Go back to the Unassociated E-Mails view.
- You can still see the unassociated email.
The OWL (Object Work List) screen is not auto refreshed when the ticket has been created from the E-Mail Thing Inspector.
This has been done for performance reasons and technical reasons.
This is the expected behaviour.
You need to refresh the object work list for the unassociated email to disappear from the OWL.
Unassociated E-Mail, Convert To Ticket, Refresh, Auto refresh , KBA , unassociated email , convert to ticket , refresh , owl , LOD-CRM-SC-EML , Email , How To