Dashboards in RUI (Fiori) cannot be refreshed if the session was idle for some time. All reports of the dashboard result in one of the following errors:
'Report cannot be opened; report an incident.'
'Report session is lost. Please restart report.'
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer RUI (Fiori)
Reproducing the Issue
Log on to RUI.
- Go to the work center Analysis, view Dashboards.
- Open any dashboard and leave this screen open for some time (about 30 minutes).
- Use one of the two refresh options:
- The Refresh button on the top right corner which will refresh the whole dashboard
- In one of the report views, click on More (the symbol ...) > Refresh
The dashboard results in one of the above errors.
The session timeout is currently an expected behaviour in this UI.
We have taken this feedback and are checking if the timeout can be extended in a future release. As of now, we cannot confirm a solution timeline yet.
Dashboard, Dump, Time Out, Report Session Lost, Report Cannot Be Opened, Analysis , KBA , AP-RC-ANA-UI , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics UI Framework , Problem