- Error when importing labels: "These labels have the same values as the base labels. They are not imported as custom labels"
SAP Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to LMS as admin.
- Navigate through System Admin > Tools > Label Import/Export.
- Select 'Import Labels', then click Next.
- Upload the import file, then click Next twice.
- Select 'Active Locale ID', 'Use By', and 'Overwrite Existing Labels'.
- Click 'Finish'.
- Error will be encountered.
You are trying to change the label value(s) into the standard values (base labels / out-of-the-box labels).
Once the label is customized, import tool does not support reverting its value to standard.
Update the label(s) via References > Geography > Labels.
label, import, failed, base labels, custom label, learning, LMS , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem