- When performing MSS / History / Termination action, Event Reasons are not showing up.
- You have an existing association between Event Reason and Legal Entity
- You have all the sufficient permissions to view Event Reasons
- Event Reasons are showing up fine for other employees
Employee Central b1802
Reproducing the Issue
If Event Reason Derivation via XML or Rules is disabled:
- Go to Take Action > Change Job and Compensation Information > Select Event > Event Reasons are not showing up for select employees
- Take Action > Make Correction or Insert New Record > Select Event > Try to Select Event Reason > Nothing is showing up
In Take Action > Terminate
- Termination Reasons are not loaded
This is an ongoing issue in the b1802 release.
Engineering is currently investigating and analyzing the root cause of the issue. Kindly revisit this KBA for the updates on the resolution.
Event Reasons not loaded, b1802, Termination, History, ECT-94372 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information & Propagation XML , Bug Filed