When the workflow rules fail, you receive notifications informing the same. You want to stop receiving such notifications.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Workflow Rules view.
- From the Actions(gear wheel icon), select Workflow Logs.
- For all the failed messages you see in the log, you receive notifications as well.
Scoping question Do you want to switch off failed work flow rule notification for key users is not enabled.
Go to Business Configuration work center.
Choose the view implementation projects.
Choose the button Edit project scope.
Navigate to the questions tab.
Go to communication and information exchange view.
Go to Business process management sub view.
- Next under thsi sub view choose Business Task Management view.
- On the right hand side Under general settings for tasks:C4C Specific. choose the question"Do you want to switch off failed work flow rule notification for key users ".
- Please scope this question.
- Finish the scoping and close the project.
Work flow rule notification, failed notification , KBA , LOD-CRM-WKF , Workflow , Problem