- Customer needs to report an incident in Hybris Cloud for Customer to get technical assistance from SAP.
- Hybris Cloud for Customer.
- ** This is an example of how to report an incident in Hybris Cloud for Customer. However, please be aware that the system can be customized and the layout may present small differences for each system.
- ** The screenshots are from the Microsoft Silverlight view available on Cloud for Customer systems for Key Users.
The Key User of the Hybris Cloud for Customer system must access the tenant.
- Click on the "Help Center" tab in the right-side bar of the page.
- Click on "Report Incident"
- The system will require that you do a search through the existing documentation. Type the key words in the search field and click on "Go".
- In case you do not find helpful or relevant documentation for your issue click on "Next" in the top-left corner of the page.
- Fill the Subject, chose the Category, the Priority and wirte the description of the issue in detail. Check "Screenshot Relevant" if that is the case. Click on "Next".
- If there are relevant attachements use the "Add" button to upload them. To create the incident click on "Finish".
- The incident has been successfully reported to SAP.
Hybris, Hybris Cloud for Customer, Cloud, Cloud for Customer, C4C, incident, submit, create, report, SAP, tenant. , KBA , XX-SER-CIC-KM , CIC Knowledge Management , How To
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1605 ; SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1608 ; SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1611 ; SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1702 ; SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1708