Combination Column & Line Chart does not sync scale for column and line when auto in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.4.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Story in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Insert a Combination Column & Line Chart
- Notice that when the axis Minimum and Maximum are auto that there is no scale sync between the column and line
Use of the Chart Scaling feature is required to synchronize bar and line scaling.
- Select the chart and click the "Edit Axis" button on the action menu
- Reset all the axes range settings to auto
- Click "Chart Scaling" icon on the top menu
- Select the two measures in the chart to have them scale together
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, combination, column, line, chart, axis, data, label, minimum, maximum, auto, min, max , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem