- As of 1802 release, you may see certain fields show up incorrectly in the home address portlet of contingent workforce employees.
- Instead of showing the Label of the field it is showing instead in the form of the type of field it is.
- SAP Successfactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
- Contingent Workforce
Reproducing the Issue
- Either go to "Add contingent worker" or open existing contingent worker and look at Home address portlet.
- Certain fields may show simply as "type" and not show the correct field Label (See example screenshot below).
Note: the below screenshot has been taken from a test instance.
This has been deemed to be a new defect after b1802 release
An escalation on this is currently open with engineering and is being investigated to get fixed.
JIRA ECT-90586 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CWF , Contingent Workforce , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem