Administrator and notification emails are received in the language of the initiator in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC). For example if the System Administrator's language has been defined as English in SAP Analytics Cloud, but a user using the Polish language, receives an error, the "Notify System Administrator" email will be sent to the English System Administrator in the Polish language.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.5.0
Reproducing the Issue
Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Change your language settings by clicking the circle photo icon at the top of the screen - Profile Settings - User Preferences - Language
- When you receive an error such as "It seems your profile is not configured for this system" click "Notify System Administrator"
This is currently by design behaviour but an enhancement request was made at https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/idea/208955. However, this has now been acknowledged and is currently under investigation by Development.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem