- Mandatory prompt: Support multiple subdomain schema (cross domain queries)
- Cross domain reports query in live data goes blank if added additional domain while works fine in Ad Hoc.
- Blank data for few fields in cross domain report in ORD but shows data in Ad Hoc.
Analytics & Reporting
Online report designer
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance
- Try creating a cross domain Ad Hoc report for say domain X and Domain Y (necessarily date effective (date range or as of date)), notice that it populates data
- Now try out the same combination in ORD > Detail reporting > live data > query, notice that it is blank.
The reason for this discrepancy is "mandatory prompt" / "runtime prompts" which are mandatory for date effective domains. and query level design does not actually look for the mandatory prompt and hence no data
Workaround: Try adding the query to the report page and run it from the report designer instead of detail reporting query view, this now will ask for the mandatory prompt click done and notice data showing up in report.
Permanent Resolution: The issue will be fixed through a code change in the B1805 / Q2 2018 release.
2521176 - 2018 Release Schedule - SuccessFactors - Product Updates
Cross domain report, date effective domain, SDS, subdomain schema, sub domain schema, live data cross domain, as of date, date range, mandatory prompt, runtime filter, no data in ord / live data / detail reporting while shows up in Ad-Hoc, fields are blank in ORD, AdHoc, Ad Hoc, Report-Table, Report Table , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem