- Multi language priorities in SAP Analtics Cloud (SAC).
- Which language setting has a higher priority in the application when consuming data from a source having data translated into different languages.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.
Reproducing the Issue
- Use SAP Analytics Cloud in your specified language.
- Consume data in that specified language while using the SAP Analytics Cloud, while another end-user is having a different language setting.
The current order of the language priorities are the following:
- Language specified in the connection dialog.
- If specified, Under Connection > Connection type > Language.
- If #1 not set, according to what is specified by user in profile settings.
- If #1 not set, and the metadata language for #2 can't be found on the remote system.
- If #1 not set and there is no master and metadata translated into the user's specified languages (in Profile Settings #2 and #3) either.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, language, multi, multilanguage, profile, setting, connection, preferred, data access, idp, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , How To