- Multi-language priorities in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- Which language setting has a higher priority in the application when consuming data from a source having data translated into different languages.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018
Reproducing the Issue
- Use SAP Analytics Cloud in your specified language.
- Consume data in that specified language while using the SAP Analytics Cloud, while another end user is having a different language setting.
The order of language priority is below:
- Language specified in the connection dialog.
- If specified, Under Connection > Connection type > Language.
- If #1 not set, according to what is specified by user in profile settings.
- If #1 not set, and the metadata language for #2 cannot be found on the remote system.
- If #1 not set and there is no master and metadata translated into the user's specified languages (in Profile Settings #2 and #3) either.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, language, multi, multilanguage, profile, setting, connection, preferred, data access, idp, , KBA , differents models , user's preferred language , how to change de model language in sap , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , How To