While creating a new Appointment from the Activities tab of an Account, the Attendee is not updated when the Primary Contact is changed.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Select Account ABC (ABC represents the Account ID).
- Go to the Activities tab.
- In the Appointments pane, select the New button.
- You can see that the Primary Contact is pulled from the Account.
- You can also see in the Attendee section, that the Attendee is defaulted with the same value as Primary Contact (As per settings maintained in fine-Tuning).
- Remove the name in the Primary Contact field.
- Now choose another value in this field and select Enter.
- The value in the Attendee field is not updated with the new value in the Primary Contact field. It remains unchanged.
When creating an Appointment from an Account, it is the expected behaviour that the Primary Contact is defaulted as an Attendee of the Appointment for convenience purposes. However, the Attendee table does not automatically default on its own to any subsequent Primary Contact selection and is not designed as such. The only defaulting that comes to the Attendees table is during the initial creation.
This is the expected behaviour of the system.
KBA , activities , account , appointment , primary contact , attendee , default , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , Problem