All visits generated from route have the same name.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Visits work center.
- Go to the Routes view.
- Click on the New Route and create a Route .
- In the Overview facet under section Proposed Visit, add Account XYZ1 (where XYZ1 is account name) and also add for Account XYZ2 (where XYZ2 is another account).
- Save and Activate the Route LMN (where LMN is newly created route).
- Click on the Action->Generate Visit .
You can see the visit created for route LMN have the same .
When a Route is created by the user, if he adds the same account for e.g. XYZ1 two or more times to the route , maybe at different times then yes the resulting visits name will be the same.
You can differentiate by IDs as there are as many visits generated as there are accounts lines(records) defined in the route, whether the account appears multiple times or not.
If you have a Route where XYZ1 is defined 3 times and there is a 4th account XYZ2, then there will be 4 visits generated and 3 will have the name Visit XYZ1 and the 4th Visit XYZ2.
This is an expected system behavior.
New Route, Generate Visit , KBA , proposed visit for account , visit with same name as route , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , Problem