Why is the "Continue" button disabled when I select an interview slot for a candidate under Interview Scheduling?
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting >> Interview Scheduling
- Select a job from the list for which you want to schedule interview
- When the list of candidates in that requisition populates, click on Start Scheduling.
- In the scheduling page that opens, enter the interviewer name and click on Find Availability.
- When the available slots for that interviewer populates, select a suitable slot for interview.
- At the bottom of the page the 'Continue' button appears, but it is disabled.
In Step 3 of the replication steps above, you have not selected the candidate(s) before clicking on "Start Scheduling". Hence in the Interview Scheduling page, the Candidates in Draft () link shows 0.
While Interview Scheduling, you should always select the candidates in the list and then click on 'Start Scheduling'. Then the Candidates in Draft() would show the number of candidates for whom you are scheduling the interview.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-IVW , Interview Central, Interviews, Scheduling etc , Problem