You created a ticket routing rule for Employee Support tickets to assign a specific team.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: You maintained the conditions to assign a team for Employee Support tickets via ticket routing rules.
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Employee Support view.
- Select New.
- Maintain the conditions to trigger the ticket routing rules.
- Click on Save.
- The team is not being assigned to the ticket.
The role code for Service and Support team has not been assigned in the Ticket Routing Rules.
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Service and Social view.
- Under Work Distribution, select Ticket Routing Rules.
- Select for Role Code 28 – Service and Support Team.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.
- Select Active Rules under Actions.
Ticket Routing Rules, Employee Support, Team, Tickets , KBA , ticket routing rules , employee support , tickets , team , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To