How to Set System Contact as Administrator.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service Control Center Work Center.
- Go to the Contact Details View.
- Check the column Administrator
You will see that administrator field is set as No.
- Go to Application and user Management Work Center.
- Go to the Business User View.
- Search for the business user.
- Click in Edit button and select Access Rights.
- Go to view Work Center and View Assignment.
- Edit the line for Work Center Application and User Management.
- Mark the view Business Users and Incidents.
- Press Save.
You will see that IT Contact will be marked as administrator in the contact details view.
Set Contact as Administrator, System Administrator. , KBA , administrator user , set business user as administrator user , admin user , SRD-CC-CC , Control Centre , How To