Single record returned in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) with "no mapping for ODBC type -155, -150" in the SAP HANA 2 trace file
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP HANA
Reproducing the Issue
- Connect SAP HANA 2 to Microsoft SQL Server via ODBC
- Create an SAP Analytics Cloud connection to SAP HANA 2
- Create a Model from the SAP HANA 2 Connection from data in the Microsoft SQL Server
- Create a Story on the Model
- View the Story and notice that only one row is returned when many are expected
- Notice the ODBC type mapping error in the SAP HANA trace file
One of the fields used in the join on the MS SQL Server side is padded with spaces.
SAP HANA ODBC connection to MS SQL Server does not support joins on padded fields.
Remove the padding from the MS SQL Server fields used in the join
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, ODBC, -155, -150, SQL, Server, MSSQL, padding, padded, pad, blank, space, join , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem