The "BizX Audit Report (RBP & Employee Profile)" scheduled job fails to execute and the following files are not generated:
- RBP - User to Roles Change Report;
- User Profile Change Report;
- Provisioning Change Report.
SAP SuccessFactors Platform / BizX.
Reproducing the Issue
- Create and run the "BizX Audit Report (RBP & Employee Profile)" scheduled job;
- Access the "Monitor Jobs" pages;
- The job will fail with the following error message: "Error occurred. Please, see error details";
- The error details will show the following exception:
Full exception:com.successfactors.jobscheduler.ScheduledJobExecutionException: [java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method java.lang.Object.hashCode() of a null object loaded from local variable 'k'.
The pre-requisite to be able to generate these reports is the enablement of "Audit Framework" feature.
Raise an incident with SAP Cloud Support team to have the "Audit Framework" feature enabled for you under the component "LOD-SF-PLT-AUDR". Please note that by default, a maximum of 90 days of audit information will be retained, and audit information will be captured only from the day the audit framework is enabled.
NOTE: The creation and execution of the scheduled jobs can only be done via provisioning access and require the assistance of a Partner or SAP Cloud Support consultant.
2480211 - Audit Reports for Platform via Scheduled Job.
Audit report, BizX Audit Report, local variable 'k', java.lang.NullPointerException, User Profile Change Report, Provisioning Change Report, RBP - User to Roles Change Report, error occurred,bizX audit, audit report for platform , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-JOBS , Scheduled Jobs , Problem