For a product ABC (ABC represents the ID of the product), you have already done outbound delivery of quantity XXX (XXX represents the exact quantity), but stock overview is still showing this quantity for the product. Also, stock overview is not showing any logistics area in which this quantity is present.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Physical Inventory work center.
- Choose Stock Overview from Common Tasks.
- In the stock overview screen, enter product ID ABC and choose Go button.
- Stock overview is showing quantity XXX for this product and it is not showing any value for logistics area.
The outbound delivery has been created but has not been released yet. Such stock is of type Goods Issue. Since outbound delivery is already created, stock has been moved from the logistics area. That is why stock overview is not showing any logistics area.
But physically the stock is still in the site, for example loaded in a truck. That is why stock overview is still showing the quantity XXX for the product ABC.
Once you release the outbound delivery, it will not be visible in stock overview. To release the outbound delivery:
- Go to the Outbound Logistics work center.
- Select the Outbound Deliveries view.
- Search for the relevant outbound delivery and select it.
- Click Release button.
stock, showing, overview, logistics, area, release, outbound, delivery, , KBA , stock , overview , showing , logistics , release , area , delivery , outbound , AP-IP , Inventory Processing , AP-PIP , Physical Inventory Processing , Problem