RBP error showing up while trying to configure the instance sync in provisioning.
SAP SuccessFactors Platform / BizX.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to provisioning;
- Click "Instance Synchronization Company Permissions";
- Error message shows up: "RBP Permissions are not enabled for Source Company <COMPANY ID>".
The cause can be one of the following:
- The user that was set during the sync setup does have Instance Sync Permissions on source/target environment;
- The user that was set during the sync setup was inactivated / purged from the target environment.
In order to resolve this error, you will need to first contact SAP Cloud Product Support team.
STEP 1 (FOR SUPPORT):
- Check which user is setup in the configuration via Splunk logs;
- Access provisioning and the instance sync configuration page again;
- Search on Splunk for the user that is trying to authenticate on the TARGET environment at the same time that you accessed the configuration page;
STEP 2 (FOR SUPPORT OR PARTNERS):
- Make sure that the user has all the necessary permissions;
- Make sure that the user is active on the environment.
Once the user has all the necessary permissions and is currently active, you can proceed with the setup again.
NOTE: If the setup user was purged, you can either, create a new user with the same userId or create a request with Operations team to delete the sync configuration for you.
RBP Permissions are not enabled for Source Company, instance sync, instance sync error, rbp instance sync, instance sync setup, , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-SYN , Instance Synch , LOD-SF-PLT-PRV , Provisioning Changes , LOD-SF-PLT-USR , User Management , Problem