When trying to compare measures with variance pins, different value formats appear for "+" or "-" signs in SAP Analytics Cloud.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.4.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Create a Story.
- Add at least two measures.
- Try to compare the measures with variance pins.
- Notice that different value formats appear for "+" or "-" signs.
Defect in displaying the bar chart.
This fix is planned to be released in Wave 2018.07.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Variance, pins, comparison, compare, positive, negative, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem