When you go to the Related Items facet inside and E-mail on the Activities work center, only the first e-mail associated to a Ticket shows the Ticket in the Related Items facet.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1802 / 03 and future releases
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket XXX (XXX represents the ID of the Ticket).
- From the Overview facet or the Interactions tab, send an E-mail to the corresponding customer.
- Go to the Activities work center.
- Go to the E-mails view.
- Search for E-mails related to XXX and open it.
- Go to the Related Items facet.
- Notice that the ticket XXX is maintained under Follow-Up Items section.
- Repeat the steps 1 to 4.
- Notice that although every sent E-mail creates an item in the E-mails view, only the first one sent will have the Ticket ID within the Related Items facet.
As per the way the system was designed, it only associates the first e-mail activity directly to the Ticket.
There is an internal logic to associate the remaining activities to the first e-mail activity but this is only visible in the Interactions in the Ticket UI.
This is the system standard behavior.
If you want this changed, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
E-mail; Related Items; Activities; First; Follow-Up Items; , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To