When you go to the Related Items facet inside and E-mail on the Activities work center, only the first e-mail associated to a Ticket shows the Ticket in the Related Items facet.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1802 / 03 and future releases
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket XXX (XXX represents the ID of the Ticket).
- From the Overview facet or the Interactions tab, send an E-mail to the corresponding customer.
- Go to the Activities work center.
- Go to the E-mails view.
- Search for E-mails related to XXX and open it.
- Go to the Related Items facet.
- Notice that the ticket XXX is maintained under Follow-Up Items section.
- Repeat the steps 1 to 4.
- Notice that although every sent E-mail creates an item in the E-mails view, only the first one sent will have the Ticket ID within the Related Items facet.
As per the way the system was designed, it only associates the first e-mail activity directly to the Ticket.
There is an internal logic to associate the remaining activities to the first e-mail activity but this is only visible in the Interactions in the Ticket UI.
This is the system standard behavior.
If you want this changed, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center (email@example.com).
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
E-mail; Related Items; Activities; First; Follow-Up Items; , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To