You have permissioned the approver role in for the Job Application Field, but some of them are still not able to see the application fields.
- Job Requisition
Reproducing the Issue
- In the field permission you add a permission for the role name Approver;
- Select the fields you want to for the approver to have permission and Save It;
- Proxy as one of the approvers of a job requisition that is already approved;
- Try to access the Application Fields from a candidate;
- It is not going to be possible.
This occcur because the permssions set for the approver only last while the requisition is not approved and the user is the current approver of the requisition.
To resolve this you have two options available.
- Identify another role that this approver is part of, for exemple: Hiring Manager, Sourcer, Hiring Manager's Manager. If the user does, you just need to add the permissions to that specific role, for the same fields, but for this other operator.
- Include the vTeam field in your Job Requisition template:
- In the Job Requisition Template, include a field with the id vTeam, and type operatorTeam. This is going to add the selected users in this field to the operator role of Approver, and the users in this role will last while they are in selected for this field and not only during the approval process.
Application, Permission, Approver, vTeam , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem