What are the Different Output Types available in Integration Center for Simple File Output Integration?
SuccessFactors Integration Center
Following are the different Output Types available in Integration Center for Simple File Output Integration and the corresponding options available for them:
● CSV: standard comma-separated value readable by Microsoft Excel and most text editors.
● True CSV: CSV file type that accommodate special characters such as carriage returns, new lines, double quotes, commas.
- Ignore Double Quotes For Null Values : To remove double quotes for fields with Null Values
● Simple Delimited: uses delimited formatting that uses different characters to separate data values such as commas, tabs, and colons.
- File Delimiter : A delimiter which is used in the file
- Use Double Quotes : To force quotes around all fields
● Simple Fixed Field Width: the width of each field is determined by the maximum number of characters specified for that field.
Integration Center, Simple File Output Integration, Output Types, True CSV, Simple Delimited, Simple Fixed Field Width, CSV