You want to uncheck scoping question "Do you want to specify textual master data using more than one script?", but system throws below error message:
"Currently unable to finalize these scope changes; some of your decisions would cause inconsistencies in your fine-tuning settings of the productive data."
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Business Configuration Woc
2. Select Implementation Projects View
3. Highlight current project and select Edit Project Scope
4. Navigate to step 4 Questions and select Build-in Services and Support > Business Environment > Addresses and Languages
5. Uncheck question "Do you want to specify textual master data using more than one script? " and select Finish, then error occurred.
The issue might be due to that you have already maintained Multiple Scripts in Business Partner and/or Organization Management
Please check all your master data maintained in Business partners and organizational management, and remove the script entries for scripts other than the default one.
Next to the drop-down list for choosing in which script to maintain, you can choose to DELETE entries for the choosen script. Please note, that it is impossible to delete the entries for the "Default" script. Once you cleaned up the master data in such a way, you will be able to unscopre the multiple script option.
Multiple scripts , KBA , AP-RC-ADR , Address , How To