You have an integration scenario for work tickets between Cloud for Customer (C4C) and ERP and beside the pricing call you wish to enable the ATP Check functionality as well.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer RUI
Reproducing the Issue
Open the Fiori client of C4C.
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Work Tickets view and open any work ticket.
- Go to the Items tab and select an item.
Result: ATP related fields and actions are not available.
You need to make sure that you have the following setup in C4C:
You need to have the relevant scoping question flagged in Business Configuration work center > Implementation Projects > Go to the Questions tab > Select the Communication and Information Exchange option > Select Integration with External Applications > Select Integration with SAP ERP and flag the question under Service Tickets: Do you use an external application to determine prices and product availability for service tickets in your cloud solution?
- You need to make sure that the respective document type has both External Pricing and ATP Relevant boxes flagged. Go to the Business Configuration work center > Open activity Ticket for Customer Support > Select Maintain Document Types > Flag External Pricing and ATP Relevant options.
- You need to setup communication arrangement: Pricing in Service Ticket Follow Up Scenario in SAP Business Suite.
- The item in the work ticket needs to be pricing relevant.
NOTE: ATP Check for work tickets is available only in C4C RUI.
For more information, visit our blog post on this topic.
ATP Check, ATP relevant, ATP action , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , How To