"No Tiles Available" error message is showing up for users in the homepage.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
While trying to access the homepage, users see a "No Tiles Available" message:
- The user can be missing the Homepage V3 permission to view the tiles;
- The user could have removed all tiles from his homepage.
Check if the user has the necessary permissions:
- Go to Admin Center;
- Click "Manage Role Based Permissions";
- Find the role that the user belongs to;
- Click the "Permission" button;
- Click on "Homepage v3 Tile Group Permission" (left menu);
- Select the permissions as required:
Check if the user has removed the tiles from his/her homepage:
- Ask the user to click on his/her name on the upper right menu;
- Click "Personalize homepage";
- Check if there are any tiles configured in there:
NOTE: In order for this menu option to show-up, you need to have set at least one tile as "Removable by user".
no tiles available, missing tiles, no tiles new homepage, homepage v3, homepage fiori, homepage permission, personalize homepage. , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , LOD-SF-PLT-TIL , Custome Tile Issues , Problem