3PL Request ABC in Finished status although Outbound Delivery DEF is Partially Released.
SAP Business By Design
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Third Party Logistics Work Center.
- Navigate to 3PL requests sub view under 3PL Outbound. View
- Search for 3PL request ABC.(ABC refers to 3PL request id)
We observe 3PL request ABC is in Finished status
- Go to Third Party Logistics Work Center.
- Navigate to Outbound Deliveries sub view under 3PL Outbound View
- Search for Outbound delivery DEF
Outbound Delivery DEF is partially released.
In 3PL Process Settings, 3PL Request completion is set as Automatic, upon creation of Outbound delivery Request will be finished irrespective of the quantity, hence you see that 3PL request status as "Finished".
In order to change the behaviour If we set 3PL Request completion to manual, 3PL request will go in finish state only when entire quantity is satisfied else it will go into Started.
In order to perform the settings, follow the below steps
Go to Third Party Logistics Work Center
- Navigate to 3PL Process Settings View
- Set 3PL Request Completion as Manual.
- Save the Changes
3PL request in Finished for Partial Outbound delivery. , KBA , 3pl request partial outbound delivery , 3pl request in finished status , AP-ODP-OD , Outbound Delivery , Problem