- Mobile settings are not saved with the story settings when saving a responsive story as template.
- Editing the pictures is needed manually in each template.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.4.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a responsive story.
- Add a picture on the canvas.
- Disable the mobile setting by clicking on the picture, then go to [...] > Mobile > Enable.
- Save story as a template.
- Create a new story based on that template created previously.
- Observe that the setting is not saved, i.e. the picture is still enabled for mobile.
When a story is saved as a template, the mobile enable state of each tile/widget is not saved. The reason for this is when a new story is created from the previously created template, the tiles on the page are like the objects manually added to the page via the + menu item in the toolbar, in which the mobile enable state is on by default.
This behaviour by design. An enhacement request has been created for it:https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/idea/210100
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, responsive, mobile, enabled, templates, save as template, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem