- SAP Analytics Cloud mobile app does not accept user name and password when connecting to a Live Data Connection using Direct CORS connection.
- App keeps prompting to enter credentials and does not accept any of them.
- Credentials are correct, because same workflow works from the browser, i.e stories are being opened and data retrieved after providing credentials.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.4.1
- SAP Analytics Cloud mobile app (latest)
- Live Data Connection using Direct (CORS) method
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a responsive story in the mobile app.
- Make sure that the story should retrieve data from Live Data Connection (Direct, CORS).
- Window pops up asking for credentials to your backend database.
- Enter credentials and press OK.
- Application keeps asking to provide credentials.
Defect has been discovered in the SAP Analytics Cloud Mobile App.
This issue has been fixed and the fix will be delivered in SAC iOS App 2.19, which corresponds to SAC Web 2018.06
Create the "auth.html" page listed in Procedure Step 2 of (Live Data Connection to SAP HANA Using a Direct Connection and SSO).
- By doing this step, you should get past the endpoint where the error is being raised.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, mobile, hana, bw, live, remote, app, application, enter, provide, credentials, username, password , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem