When you click the Preview button from a Sales Order, you notice that the Freight field is not showing on the document.
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Sales Orders work center
2. Select the Sales Orders view
3. Search for the Sales Order ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Sales Order)
4. Click the Edit button
5. Click the Preview button
Freight is not showing under the Pricing section
Even though you have added the Freight pricing component under the Pricing and Invoicing tab, considering the Freight value is equal to 0 amount, the system will not show the freight field under the preview.
This is the expected system behavior.
1. Go to the Pricing and Invoicing tab
2. Add a value for the Freight price component
3. Click the Save button
4. Click the Preview button
You see the Freight field with the value added to the document.
Freight; Preview; Not Showing; Sales Order , KBA , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , Problem