[Data Protection and privacy Compliance]: Read Access Log (RAL) functionality
Reproducing the Issue
How to enable and control new audit report functionality introduced with 1802 release of SAP Successfactors?
Audit Report functionality can be controlled by Role based permissions under Admin Center->Manage permission role-> "Admin Center permission" as highlighted below:
- View Read and Change Audit Configuration
- Edit Read and Change Audit Configuration
- Above two permissions will enable "Manage Audit Configuration" under admin center as shown below:
- Note that switch will be on by default and if you have "Edit Read and Change Audit Confiuration" permission granted via RBP, you will be able to switch-on or switch-off the RAL feature.
- Generate Read Audit Reports
- Above permission will enable highlighted options under admin center:
- Currently, "Read Audit reports" under Admin center cannot be used to create read audit report and it displays below message on UI:
- This feature will be available with Q3 2018release.
- More information can be found in community: Planned Availability of Read Audit Logging and Reporting
RAL, Read Access Log, GDPR , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-ODATA , OData API Framework , LOD-SF-INT , SF Integrations - EC Payroll, Boomi/ HCI, API , How To