When creating job requisitions using JobRequisition Import job in Provisioning, the scheduled job encounters a validation error for some field values contained in the .csv file.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
Create a job requisition template with all required fields
- Upload the .csv file in the SFTP site
- Go to Provisioning >> Manage Scheduled Jobs >> Create new Job
- Select job Type: JobRequisition Import and fill in all the required details
- Once all fields are provided, run the job
- Job fails with error message: Error validating fields : com.successfactors.rcmjobreq.bean.JobReqCustomBean.get<field-id>()
The field type of the affected job requisition field is not supported by the import job.
Export the job requisition template used for the JobRequisition Import job in Provisioning
- Verify the field types of the field id's having validation errors
- NOTE: Field types "derived" and "operatorTeam" are not supported by the import job
- Error validating fields
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions