The Opportunity timeline does not show Visits.
SAP HYBRIS CLOUD FOR CUSTOMER
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales workcenter.
- Go to the Opportunity view.
- Open Opportunity ABC (ABC represents any Opportunity you created Visits for).
- Go to the Timeline facet.
Results : You cannot find your created Visits related to the opened Opportunity on the timeline.
Visits have not been maintained in the Opportunity timeline Business Configuration settings.
1. Go to the Business Configuration work centre.
2. Go to the Implementation Projects view.
3. Choose the Open Activity List button.
4. Navigate to the Fine-Tune tab.
5. Search and open the Opportunities activity.
6. Choose the Maintain Timeline link.
7. Check the Visits box, to set it as Active.
Save and close.
Opportunity, Visits, Crerated Visits, Timeline. , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , Problem