Emails that are triggered to external candidates are being received in the incorrect language.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Candidate is forwarded to a Job Requisition (By recruiters or by agency);
- The recruiter Invite the candidate to apply;
- The "Invite Candidate to Apply" email is triggered to candidate in "English US"
- Candidate expected to have the email in "Spanish".
Recruiting email triggers to candidates will be always translated according to candidate's locale.
In case the candidate's locale is not linked to candidate's profile, the email will be sent on system's default language.
The candidate's locale cannot be updated and is determined based on the language selected by external candidates when creating their profile via external career site or based on User Directory File for internal candidates. This is the expected behavior of the application in the present version.
In order to validate if Cause described above is valid in your specific scenario, Ad Hoc report can be created by following the steps below:
- Go to "Analytics" (Reporting);
- Create a New Ad Hoc Report
- Domain: Recruiting V2
- Columns: Candidate -> Candidate Locale (Add additional columns like "First Name", "Last Name" and "Email address)
- Set Filters based on columns available (Eg. Candidate's Email Address)
- Run report and confirm Candidate's Locale to compare with language emails are being received
In the example above, it is expected that candidate "Isabella Bristow" receives the email as configured for the locale English (United States) while "Michael Valkhoff" is going to receive the same email in English (United Kingdom).
In case the candidate has been forwarded to a job requisition by recruiter or agency but has not created the profile yet, the Candidate Locale will be blank. In this case, it is expected that candidate receive the email in system's default language.
Language; Locale; Translation; Email trigger; emails; candidates; outlook , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem