1802 RAL (Read access log) patch for SF preview instances to change the default status of switch to Off
- RAL switch under Admin Center > Manage Audit Configuration has been introduced with 1802 release on 10th March in all preview instances. Default status of this switch is ON
- SAP is releasing an emergency patch on 24th March to change the default status of this swith as OFF.
- After Patch has been applied:
- if the RAL switch of a company has never been modified (by either switching from ON to OFF or the other way around during March 10th and 24th) in Admin Center, the company will have RAL feature automatically switched off (migrated to Opt-IN from then on).
- On the other hand, already-modified RAL switch will preserve the existing RAL state, and applying patch will no modify their current RAL state.
Manage Audit Configuration, RAL Switch, Read Access Log Switch , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-ODATA , OData API Framework , LOD-SF-INT , SF Integrations - EC Payroll, Boomi/ HCI, API , LOD-SF-INT-API , SF API & Adhoc API Framework , Problem