You are trying to release a Sales Order under the Customer Demand view, however, the Sales Order is blocked.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Outbound Delivery Control work center
2. Select the Customer Demand view
3. Search for the Sales Order ID ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Sales Order)
4. Delivery Block: Blocked
The reason this Sales Order is blocked is because, when the document was created or during its last change, you had an active Sales Order Approval Process
As the document was not approved and the Sales Order Approval Process was de-scoped from the system, you cannot sent the document for approval and it remains blocked.
1. Please re-scope the Sales Order Approval Process.
1.1. Go to the Business Configurations work center
1.2. Select the Implementation Projects view
1.3. Click the Edit Project Scope button
1.4. Navigate to the Questions tab
1.5. Expand the Sales Orders option
1.6. Expand the Selling Products and Services option
1.7. Select the Sales Orders option
1.8. Check the check box for the question: Do you want to use a multi-step approval process for sales orders?
1.9. Confirm your changes
2. Submit the Sales Order for approval
2.1. Go to the Sales Orders work center
2.2. Select the Sales Orders view
2.3. Search for the Sales Order ID ABC
2.4. Click the Edit button
2.5. Click the Submit button
2.6. Select the Submit for Approval option
3. Approve the Sales Order document
4. Go to the Customer Demand view and the Sales Order is no longer blocked.
KBA , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , How To