User Data Removal in SAP SuccessFactors Learning
User Assistance Documentation
This KBA describes how to access the User Assistance Documentation for User Data Removal in SAP SuccessFactors Learning topics
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning has a process for irrevocably deleting user data. It begins with inactivation, requires deletion, and finishes by purging user data from the audit history tables.
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning follows a deliberate process for irrevocably deleting user data. At the end of it, user data is removed from the system and cannot be recovered. You follow this process as part of your data privacy practice.
Important Note: Be sure to logon to https://help.sap.com in order to access the links provided in this KBA.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Click here to access the latest User Data Removal in SAP SuccessFactors Learning User Assistance Documentation
Topics covered in the User Assistance Documentation:
- Stages of User Data Removal in SAP SuccessFactorsLearning - SAP SuccessFactors Learning has a process for irrevocably deleting user data. It begins with inactivation, requires deletion, and finishes by purging user data from the audit history tables.
- Deleting SAP SuccessFactors Learning Users without Data Retention Management - Configure a process to delete SAP SuccessFactors Learning users who are outside the DRM system to set up your data privacy system
- Purging the History of Deleted Learning Users - Purge the history of deleted users to remove, in an unrecoverable way, all compliance history data about a user
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Audit Table Purge Log - SAP SuccessFactors Learning can keep a log of users whose personal information is purged from Learning audit tables
- Enabling the SAP SuccessFactors Learning Audit Purge Log - Enable the purge log to preserve users' first names, last names, and IDs even after the Purge Deleted User Audit History process runs
- Excluding People from the Learning Audit History Purge - Exclude people from the Learning audit history purge if you want to make an exception and keep their audit history past the set retention time
- Enabling a Partial Purge of User Information for Native-Only Learning Users - Configure the Native User Data Retention automatic process to purge SAP SuccessFactors Learning user data when you do not use SAP SuccessFactors platform Data Retention Time Management (DRTM)
- Information Purged With Learning History - When you purge learners' learning history as part of your data privacy and protection process, you purge the personal information out of the historical record of what they learned, when they learned it, and any comments they had on courses
- Tables Affected by Learning History Purge - We purge from specific tables when we purge learning history, review the list here
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Users must have "Native Deeplink User" set to "Yes" on their user record or the Native User Data Retention APM ignores the Users. More info:
- Data Purge - SAP SuccessFactors provides the ability to purge different types of data across the HCM Suite, on a recurring schedule and based on configurable retention times
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Native-only Purge Exceptions to Data Retention Management - A few SAP SuccessFactors Learning customers cannot take advantage of Data Retention Management (DRM) because they do not use SAP SuccessFactors platform
- Rules of SAP SuccessFactors Learning Native User Deletion Process - When the SAP SuccessFactors Learning Native User Deletion process runs, it follows a set of implicit rules to delete users. These rules are not apparent from the configuration.
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Native Deeplink User - Native Deeplink Effects on Delete Inactive Native Users Automatic Process
SF SuccessFactors Learning LMS data purge native user enable APM automatic process DRM data retention management help admin guide doc documentation UA assist , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , How To