Application error occurs while accessing Time Accounts in Administer Time with fingerprint adad94a8a2252fb4073ea902386477aaec35df4e.
Successfactors - Employee Central Time off
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to an employee's Administer Time.
- Click on the Time Account tab.
- An application error occurs.
- This is mostly a data issue due to change in configuration of the Time Account Type.
- The Time Account Type would have been configured with "Entitlement Method" as Entitled as Transferred and then later changed to Entitled as Accrued.
- Due to this change, the system is checking for the accrual transfer date rule which doesn't exist now.
- Please check if the application error has fingerprint=adad94a8a2252fb4073ea902386477aaec35df4e.
- If yes, then navigate to Manage Data -> Time Account Type Accrual Transfer -> Search using the employee ID of the person for whom the error is occuring.
- In the result, check if the Time Account Type is the same as the one where the "Entitlement Method" is set as Entitled as Accrued.
- If yes, the Take a backup of this screen and then delete this record.
- After deleting the record, the issue should be resolved.
PS Team : Please refer the Internal Memo for the Logs.
fingerprint=adad94a8a2252fb4073ea902386477aaec35df4e Time off Application Error Administer Time getAccrualTransferDateRule() , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , Problem