No records can be found when generating a report through Form List under List Views
- Performance Management
- Classic Reporting
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Reporting tab > Click List Views then select Form List
- Under Filter Options, select for the Process where the forms to be generated are included
- Generate a report with all options or fields needed and notice that no records can be found
One of the possible causes is that the review period when the form is assigned to is not aligned with the date filter in Form List.
Check the assigned review period for a forms in Admin Center > Company Settings > Performance Management Date Range
- When checked, go back to Form List > Date Options > Current Period
- If the forms are assigned a review period based on the form's Start Date, Due Date or End Date, specify the correct date for a Current Period that follows a "between" relationship
Please note that the Current Period has "between" relationship and this date is looking at the form's date column selected in "Performance Management Date Range" > Forms Are Assigned a Review Period Based On the Form's.
For example if you are generating a report for 2017 completed PM forms and the forms are assigned a review period based on the form's End Date, you would need to include the actual form's end date in between Start Date and End Date. For instance, the actual form's end date is 12/31/2017, the End Date to be filled in Current Period End Date should be 01/01/2018 to display all the in-progress or completed forms within that period.
List Views, Form List, Classic Reporting, Current Period , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , Problem