Business Transaction such as Credit Memos or Payments are not being included in the Dunning Letter.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Receivables Work Center.
2. Go to Dunning View.
3. Search for Dunning ID ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Dunning).
No Business Transactions such as Credit Memo and Payments maintained in the Business Configuration Activity Dunning Strategies are displaying in the Dunning Letter.
No details such as Dunning interval and Dunning Levels have been maintained in the Business Configuration Activity Dunning Strategies.
To resolve this issue, you need to maintain the details as per following steps:
1. Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
2. Go to Overview View.
3. Search and select the activity Dunning Strategies.
4. Click Change Immediately button.
5. Click Edit Dunning Strategies link.
6. Select the Business Transaction Credit Memo or any other you maintained.
7. Under Details section, click Add Row.
8. Maintain the necessary information.
9. Click Save button.
Perform same steps for the other Business Transactions and you should be able to see them in the Dunning Letter.
#Financials #Dunning #DunningStrategies , KBA , dunning , #financials #dunning #dunningstrategies , dunningstrategies , financials , SRD-FIN-ACR , Receivables , How To