Change Audit feature allows you to generate reports tracking changes to personal data in your instance.
This article provides information on how to grant permissions for users to generate the Change Audit report.
SAP SuccessFactors BizX Platform
- Role-Based Permissions (RBP) enabled;
- Metadata Framework (MDF) enabled.
- View Read and Change Audit Configuration;
- Edit Read and Change Audit Configuration;
- Generate Change Audit Reports.
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles;
- Select the desired permission role;
- Click "Permission..." button;
- Under "Administrator Permission" section, access "Admin Center Permissions";
- Select the permissions "View Read and Change Audit Configuration", "Edit Read and Change Audit Configuration" and "Generate Change Audit Reports":
- Click "Done" > "Save Changes".
Change Audit, Permissions, RBP, report, changes mane to user, changes made by user , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-AUDR , Request for Audit Report , LOD-SF-PLT-AUDE , Enable Audit Framework , How To