Change Audit feature allows you to generate reports tracking changes to personal data in your instance.
This article provides information on how to grant permissions for users to enable and generate Change Audit report.
SAP SuccessFactors BizX Platform
- Role-Based Permissions (RBP) enabled;
- Metadata Framework (MDF) enabled.
- View Read and Change Audit Configuration;
- Edit Read and Change Audit Configuration;
- Generate Change Audit Reports.
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles;
- Select the desired permission role;
- Click "Permission..." button;
- Under "Administrator Permission" section, access "Admin Center Permissions";
- Select the permissions "View Read and Change Audit Configuration", "Edit Read and Change Audit Configuration" and "Generate Change Audit Reports":
- Click "Done" > "Save Changes".
Procedure to Enable
- In the Admin Center, go to Manage Audit Configuration.
- On the Change Audit tab, switch on the Change Audit option, and click Save. [Note: You get a message telling you that the activation process has started. This usually takes about 24 hours]
- Once that time period has passed, come back to Manage Audit Configuration. You’ll see the flag is now enabled, meaning that Change Audit is now active in your SAP SuccessFactors system.
There are some limitations in the feature, for more details, please visit important notes about change audit.
Change Audit, Enable, Permissions, RBP, report, changes mane to user, changes made by user , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-AUDR , Request for Audit Report , LOD-SF-PLT-AUDE , Enable Audit Framework , How To