You are trying to assign logistics usage as Movable Storage to a logistics area, but you are getting error message: Movable Usage not Permitted with Logistics unit
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
1.Go to the Supply Chain Design Master Data work center.
2. Select the Locations view.
3. Select the relevant site or storage location choose Edit Layout button.
4. Navigate to the logistics area which you want to edit.
5. Select the General tab and choose Add Row button.
6. Select Movable Storage from the drop-down and choose Save button. System shows error message: Movable Usage not Permitted with Logistics unit
Since Movable Storage usage for a logistics area is used in service order pick scenario, it is not permitted to use it with logistics unit. For the particular logistics area Management of Logistics Unit has been maintained as Store Products With or Without Logistics Units and that is why system is showing the error message.
To maintain Movable Storage as logistics usage for the logistics area you need to change the Management of Logistics Units to Only Store Products Without Logistics Units. To do so:
- Go to the Supply Chain and Design Master Data work center.
- Select the Locations view.
- Select the relevant site or storage location choose Edit Layout button.
- Navigate to the logistics area, which you want to edit.
- Select the Restrictions tab and then the Allowed Logistics Units and Storage Groups sub-tab.
- Here you can see that Management of Logistics Units is maintained as Store Products With or Without Logistics Units. Change it to Only Store Products Without Logistics Units and choose Save button.
Now you will be able to maintain logistics use as Movable Storage.
movable, storage, usage, not permitted, logistics, unit, area , KBA , usage , movable , logistics , storage , not permitted , unit , area , AP-LDM-LOC , Location , Problem