The candidate had a resume uploaded to thier candidate profile before applying to a job requisition. They then applied to a job requisition, and the resume in their candidate profile synced to the application. The candidate then returns to their application and uploads a new application.
When the recruiter views the application, they are still seeing the original resume, and not the resume that was updated my the candidate.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Candidate -> Upload a resume in your candidate profile
- Candidate -> Apply to a job requisition
- Recruiter -> Open the job requisition
- Recruiter -> Open the application of this candidate
- Candidate -> Upload a new version of the resume in the candidate profile
As you can see, the resume in the application of the candidate was not updated.
This is happening because of a functionality called Candidate Application Snapshot. The Candidate Application Snapshot is a feature that when the recruiter first views or clicks in the application of the candidate, it will create a snapshot/version of the candidates application, storing the information as it is on that specific moment.
In this case there are two options:
- If you are aware that the candidate has changed some information after applying to the job requisition, access the candidate profile directly and get all the updated information you need.
- Grant permission to EDIT CANDIDATE SNAPSHOT button, which is going to allow you to change the candidate snapshot, and update the information.
2081624 - Edit Candidate Profile Snapshot - Recruiting Management
2343932 - Application - Implementation Tips & Tricks from Support - Recruiting Management
Candidate Profile, Snapshot, Resume, Update, Application , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , How To