The job type field is mapped in "Set up Recruiting Marketing Job Field Mapping" and values are populated in the job requisition.
Yet, when selecting job type as the criterion for CSB job layout mapping, no values appear in the custom layout for job type.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Career Site Builder
- CSB job layout mapping feature
Reproducing the Issue
- Define job type field in requisition template
- Map defined job type field in Admin center/Set up Recruiting Marketing Job Field Mapping.
- In command Center, under Site Setup/Settings, select Job type in drop down menu in CSB Job Layout Mapping.
- Populate value in requisition
- Post job externally
- The populated value appears under the Shifttype field as expected (see KBA on RCM/RMK field mapping in See Also Section)
- In the CSB configuration tool, under Layouts/Custom layout though, the values for job type do not appear in the Job Field Mapping drop down menu. Instead, the message : "Not Provisioned" appears.
The job type CSB layout token does not pick up the imported values.
Fixing the token:
Fixing the token behaviour requires a rework of the data model. This is not something that can be done through a correction but requires extensive development work which must be done through a product development activity. This work therefore falls under the enhancement request process.
This means customers need to create an enhancement request so other customers can vote it up and the development work can be moved up in the roadmap.
Please see the See also section for the KBA on the Enhancement Request process.
To get around this issue, it is suggested to map an RMK custom field instead of the RMK job type field and use the corresponding custom token for the CSB job layout.
CSB job type token, job field mapping, CSB layout token, missing values for job type layout token, missing custom layout values, , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem