The text "Role is not Ready" shows under career worksheet without using the role readiness feature.
SuccessFactors Career Development Planning
Reproducing the Issue
- Click Development in home dropdown, open career worksheet
- Go to "Job Roles i'm considering", and browse job roles and add the desired roles
- In the box of the added roles, it shows "Role is not ready".
The read permission for the field_readiness_meter is not configured in template for E.
If the customer will not use the readiness_meter we can remove the "Role is not Ready" text via Text Replacement.
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Languages > Select the language being used > Add a Custom language
If there is an existing custom language, you don't need to create a new one.
2. If you created a new custom language, you can directly import this .csv file format.
NOTE : You need to put a space character in Row 2B, for it to remove the "Role is not Ready" text. The row 1B depends on the language you are changing, for example fr_FR, en_GB, etc.
If there is already a custom language created, you need to export that custom language and just add the Key "DEVELOPMENT_CAREER_ROLE_NOT_READY" and a space character for the value, without removing other data on it.
3. Import the csv file under the custom language, then refresh your login and verify if the changes worked.
text replacement, career worksheet, readiness_meter, CDP , KBA , LOD-SF-CDP-CW , Career Worksheet & Career Paths , Problem