- This KBA article illustrates how to implement and use Consent Agreement for LMS.
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning now supports consent agreements for external users of Learning Sites so that when a user self-registers in a Learning Site, they agree (provide consent) that their data can be stored.
- This feature is separate from the consent that is part of the Platform application (if your users log in Bizx to access LMS then you need to use the platform).
- We support legacy, native-only customers with consent.
SAP SUCCESSFACTORS LEARNING 1802
- Prerequisite: Grant your admin the necessary workflow:Manage Consent Statements
- Navigate to System admin > configuration > consent statements
- Add your statement
- Publish it to the desired audience (internal/external users)
- Only one statement can be published at a time.
- When a statement is published, the previous published statement is automatically archived
- Statement can be uploaded in multiple locales.
- Statement is required in system default locale.
- Statement Title is displayed to the end on the consent acceptance form.
When user accesses system by login or via deep-link, if user has not accepted latest Consent Statement, it is displayed to get user’s consent.
Iternal users (after login)
External users (new accounts)
If user declines the statement, user sees the below message. After the user clicks ok, the user is logged out and redirects to the login page.
After a User has accepted a Consent Statement, s/he can choose to revoke it at a later time from Options & Settings.
Revoking consent logs the user’s decline, and user must contact system administrator to deactivate/delete their account.
See below in the references section for link to Platform consent documentation
SAP, SF, Sucessfactors, LMS, Learning,Consent Statements, Consent, Consent Statement, 1802,1805 , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , How To