You are creating a new Tax Payment and you cannot choose which bank account to use.
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Tax Management Work Center.
- Go to Tax Returns View.
- Go to Sales and Use Tax Returns Sub-View.
- Show Reported Tax Returns.
- Select the tax return you want to pay.
- Click on Pay.
- It will open a new screen for a new Tax Payment.
There is no option to select the bank account.
For internally initiated tax payments the bank account to be used is determined automatically by the system and cannot be entered manually.
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
- Go to Overview View.
- Show All Configuration Elements.
- Search for activity Global Settings for Payment
- Click on Change Immediately.
- Click on Prioritize Bank Accounts and Payment Methods.
- There it can be specified in which order the bank accounts should be considered.
With the same method, the bank account for the tax payments is also determined.
Tax payment, Bank Account , KBA , tax payment , bank account , AP-DUE-TDP , Tax Due Payment , Problem