When editing an item and saving it, admin gets the error "Error(s) not depicted on the screen: 1[componentVO.defaultRetrainingNumber]: The retraining number and retraining period should be present.". See screenshot below.
Learning Management System
- This error is thrown when the fields "Retraining Number" and "Retraning Period" are hidden from Item Form and one of them has a value and the other don't. For example:
- Fields are not visible in the Item Form.
- "Retraining Period" says "Years"
- "Retraning Period" is null.
- In this case, the error mentioned in the Symptom is thrown.
- If one of these two fields are filled, obligatory the other one has to be filled too. To fix it, fields "Retraining Number" and "Retraning Period" must be added to the Item Form by going to:
- System Admin>
- Record Configuration>
- From "Select a record to configure" dropdown, select Item>
- From "Available" box, select bot fields and click "Add">
- Save it.
- Now that the fields are available in the Item Form, fields can be filled and then saved without issues.
The retraining number and retraining period should be present., error saving item, Retraining Number, Retraining Period , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , LMS Items , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions